Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Blogging Craze

I know, I know, it's been forever since I have blogged. Okay, you would think as much as I have always loved to write, I would be a more active blogger. I don't know why I am not though. Maybe I have some deep seeded fear that what I write will be taken the wrong way by whomever ever read this thing. Maybe I just am not as "blog crazy" a other people seem to be. Well, whatever the fear or hesitation my be, I have decided to no longer sit idly by watching the days pass me by without remembering to record as many a possible. I know my life might not be as interesting as others, but if other people can write about their "everyday" life and have tons of followers, then I figure "why can't I?" Afterall, I know I am a good writer!

So, I just figured I would make this my small little post for the day and renew my already renewed commitment to blog every day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: