Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our New Blog

Well I wanted to try out blogspot as a new blog site to see if it was any better and easier to use. We still have our other site at kristieanddaniel.com so I am not sure which one I'll keep around since I do the majority of the blogging for the family. Please let me know which one you like better!

This past week and weekend were quite busy. I started back to work on Tuesday on a part-time basis. I spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday doing pretty much nothing but going through e-mails I missed out on for the last three months! Friday I had therapy appointments all day long so I didn't go into work. Friday night mom and I went to the Elton John concert here in Anchorage. It was undoubtedly one of the top three concerts I have ever been to in my life! He truly is an amazing and gifted performer! For about half of his songs there was an accompanying laser light show used for the backdrop that was just amazing to watch! He sang and played for nearly 3 hours straight! The concert started at 8 and we didn't leave till after 11 p.m! I highly recommend his concert to anyone and everyone that can go to one.

Saturday I slept in some after getting home so late from the concert. After finally managing to get up and showered, I got ready for the jewelry party I was hosting that evening. After Dan got back from Costco we ran to Wally World to get a few things we needed and take some medicine to a friend of his who was sick with a migraine. We got back to the house and finished cleaning the house up. I got done with my filing project with an hour to spare! The jewelry party went great! I LOVE Lia Sophia jewelry and if I can swing it, might get into selling it part-time. Dan and I watched Iron Man afterwards. It was another long night and I didn't get to sleep until almost 1 in the morning! Today I didn't even get up until noon....yep, decided to be lazy! I watched a good bit about Niagra Falls on the Travel channel and now I want to go there even more than ever! Dan tried his hand at making some chocolate fondue with some extra stuff we had left over from last night. It turned out okay I thought. Then we went down and had hamburgers with mom and dad for dinner. We took our Wii down there so we could all play the new trivia game we just downloaded. It was lots of fun. All in all, it was a great weekend. I love summers in Alaska and especially now that Dan doesn't have to work on the weekends for most of the time we can actually get out and enjoy doing things on the weekend!

No comments: