Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Round 2 of Labs Today

Yesterday morning I went to get my progestrone level rechecked since it was a tad on the low side on Monday. The good news from those results are that all my levels have sky rocketed! So no more labs for a couple of weeks at least. I am still taking the medicine Joy prescibed to me though just to ensure that the progestrone levels stay where they should be. Joy also scheduled me for my first ultrasound! On May 25th we will hopefully get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! They call it a "viability ultrasound". It's funny how technical everything with Joy seems to be. It makes it seem like everything you always hear about or see on t.v. and in movies is just being romanticized. After hearing when our first official ultrasound and OB appointment is going to be, I think it has finally hit that I am really pregnant! I am definitely starting to feel a bag of emotions all at once. Up until now it still didn't seem real and it still doesn't a bit. I am sure once we go to that first ultrasound it is really going to sink in!


No comments: